• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Instuctor wanted (facials)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swiss Marco

Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for instructors for a plant based Swiss skin care brand!

You will get trainings in London and Switzerland for yourself and then train beauty therapists in the UK.

Are you an experienced beauty therapist (facials) flexible to work one or two days a week as an instructor in the UK please let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Marco

Hi,
This sounds like just what i am looking for. I live in oxfordshire though, Where in London would the position be based or will it be travelling around?
I am an NVQ Qualified Beautician with 3 years experience doing beauty part time and looking to get into training.

Hi,
This sounds like just what i am looking for. I live in oxfordshire though, Where in London would the position be based or will it be travelling around?
I am an NVQ Qualified Beautician with 3 years experience doing beauty part time and looking to get into training.

Laura...just to be sure Marco doesn't miss this i would drop him a line by PM..xx good luck

surely you would need teacher training to partake?

Not necessarily Ann if you are working for a skincare company. I know a few girls that have worked for the Skincare Sanctuary (the company that distributes Gatineau, Mary Cohr and some others) and they have never done a facial course or a teaching course!

I am interested in this, please let me know the process e-mail CV ect..
Beauty Therapy NVQ 3, Qualified 2008

Kind regards

Chrissie

Is this still current??

Thanks

Is this vacancy still open? If so, what do I have to do to apply?

Thanks

Sam

I would say that its not current, the last time marco posted was May. But if you are serious about it, then search him out.

Latest posts

Back