Insurance advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bboop1984

Reaction score
Hi, I’m looking into starting a business in facials. More holistic based facials and possibly other treatments such as Hopi ear candle, reflexology. Can anyone advise the best insurance company to use for this. I will be self employed working from home. I have nvq 2 beauty plus level three item anatomy and physiology.

Also I’m possibly considering training in microblading in the future with Phi again what is the best insurance for this and can I go to one place for insurance for both?

Many thanks

I use Federation of Holistic Therapists and have been a member for 37 years as a student and then as a fully qualified therapist. I have done many courses which have been added to my policy over the years. it is good enough for me , and I am not planning on changing.
As for microblading with Phi I cannot advise , but surely your training provider has some connection with an insurer so do check to see if they do. That would be my first place to look.
Other geeks may have some extra info to help you out.
RosieR

I use Federation of Holistic Therapists and have been a member for 37 years as a student and then as a fully qualified therapist. I have done many courses which have been added to my policy over the years. it is good enough for me , and I am not planning on changing.
As for microblading with Phi I cannot advise , but surely your training provider has some connection with an insurer so do check to see if they do. That would be my first place to look.
Other geeks may have some extra info to help you out.
RosieR
Thanks Rosie that’s really helpful info! Much appreciated I will look into that company thanks

I use Salon Gold. They’ve always been really helpful to me and they suit me working from home well.

I use Salon Gold. Very happy with them :)

Thanks ladies

I use Holistic and am a microblader, I’ve added a couple of other services to my policy no problem. They just need to see your qualified. I didn’t shop around, they were recommended to me by my microblading course provider KBPro.
Good luck

You can also get insured with ABT they are very good too.

I use Balens. They cover my acupuncture treatments, massage, aromatherapy, waxing... you name it, they can add it to my cover. Everything covered in one coat. Before I used to have two policies, one for acu, and one for all my other treatments and it worked out quite expensive.

Latest posts

Back