Insurance, are there any recommendations on this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jsolanki

Reaction score
Hi, I hope this is not a obvious question. Just wanted to sensor check whether anyone can recommend / or guide on where to obtain insurance that is competitively priced. I only have 1 quote so far from the Beauty Guild. Plus I have only done 1 course in gel polish. Thanks all.

There's loads if threads about insurance, use the search facility, top right corner 👍

Thanks, how silly of me, will have a look - am new to Salon Geek !

Thanks, how silly of me, will have a look - am new to Salon Geek !

Don't worry, no such thing as a silly question, the search facility can be hit and miss sometimes but it's usually a good place to start. Also, check the date the thread you are reading was originally posted, it's easy to resurect a thread that's 10+ years old as we've been around a while (nearer to 20 years). Don't be disheartened if you don't get a reply to a thread, we encourage members to only post if they have relevant details to the thread, no 'thanks hun', 'following', 'me too', '+1', etc. it implies there is information on the thread but it's nothing of use. You can use the 'reactions' buttons, bottom right, of the posts to add support or agreement, etc. (like I have for your thread above :D)

This is very helpful, again I appreciate the guidance.

Latest posts

Back