Insurance costs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

girlie

Reaction score
I am self employed doing nails and some beauty and work from my external home salon. I have been insured with abt (full coverage) for around 5yrs and my renewal has just through for £73 and I'm wondering price wise how it compares to other insurers?

Many thanks xx

I am self employed doing nails and some beauty and work from my external home salon. I have been insured with abt (full coverage) for around 5yrs and my renewal has just through for £73 and I'm wondering price wise how it compares to other insurers?

Many thanks xx

Have you thought about contacting Salon Gold, Professional Beauty or The Guild for quotes?

Yes,but before going through all that palarva,thought I'd put the feelers out on here! [emoji16]

Tower gate are very reasonable and customer service is excellent.

Yes,but before going through all that palarva,thought I'd put the feelers out on here! [emoji16]

There’s no standard set price because it depends on what cover you want, where you live, what qualifications you have, what services you offer etc. so you’ll only know how much it costs when you ask for a quote for your business needs.

Latest posts

Back