Insurance due?.......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppercorn Nails

Reaction score
Now here's an interesting thing........

I've always been a member with ANT (you get a free mag!) and I've always insured with them aswell.......Well I've just had to renew all this, so I phoned the number issued by Pro Nails and was told it was forty something pounds (can't quite remember!) which I thought was more expensive than last year and mentioned this to the lady, so I said I would try another company........to which she suggested I phone Woodgates.......................This is where it gets a bit confusing!!!!.............Woodgates are also the company that does the insuring for ANT...........however, if I contact Woodgates direct, they will insure me for thirty something (again, can't quite remember.....ehem!!).

Now forgive me for being slightly confused but why if I am insuring through the same insurance company a) via ANT; or b) via Woodgates direct........are the charges so much more?.........beats me!!

So ladies just bear this in mind when setting up your insurance.........check it out..........for as far as I'm aware I wouldn't have got any additional bits if I'd insured through ANT...........just lost additional money, and that my friends is not quite what I'd expected:confused:

Dellie

Hi my insurance is due next month got my letter and mine has gone up by £10.00 i do my insurance through the guild

Hiya

I use Salon Gold......for me its better because it insures me if i'm off work due to illness............if i'm mugged going to the bank with takings...............if things get stolen out of my car and loads more..........it is expensive , but it does cover everything and that is worth its weight in gold (no pun intended)
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya

I use Salon Gold......for me its better because it insures me if i'm off work due to illness............if i'm mugged going to the bank with takings...............if things get stolen out of my car and loads more..........it is expensive , but it does cover everything and that is worth its weight in gold (no pun intended)
Amanda
Hi How much are year is your premium, and do you have a contact number for them? Thanks Lou

Lily said:
Hiya

Amanda

Hi Amanda, sorry to bother you but do you have the number for salon gold, my renewal with professional beauty is £92.00 and I would like to try get a quote elsewhere.
Many Thanks Avril

Latest posts

Back