Insurance for extensions and hair replacement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m qualified in nano ring extensions and also the micro parting hair replacement system (fitted using micro rings and sewing)

My question is, (which my insurer is being very vague about), essentially I’m trained to fit micro bead/nano bead and sewn in systems, I’m just trying to work out if I were to apply something like the new locket extensions system ( nano bead application) or instal a flat Weft (using the micro bead and sewn) if I would be insured as they application method wouldn’t be called nano or micro parting even though the method of application is the same?? Am I really over complicating things [emoji85]

Any advice suggestions very much appreciated!

Thank you x

We could speculate but for peace of mind, you need to insist that your insurer confirms in writing that you are insured.

Write to them saying something along the following lines...

“I’m trained and have extensive experience of fitting micro bead/nano bead and sewn in systems, and I’d like written confirmation that if I were to apply something like the new locket extensions system ( nano bead application) or instal a flat Weft (using the micro bead and sewn), I will be insured as the application methods are essentially the same.”

That’s really all you need to say.

Thank you so much that’s a really good idea. X

Latest posts

Back