Insurance for qualified Nail Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByAdele

Reaction score
Hello
I have just qualified as a Nail Tech and i really could do with some advice. In the next few months im hoping to be going mobile but only on a part time basis, as i need to work around my 2 children and my husbands work shifts.
Do i have to regisiter my mobile business before i can obtain insurance? Or can i get insurance as a student? What i mean is that i dont feel 100% ready yet to go fully mobile, even though i already have lots of interest from new potential clients. My plan is to practice on family and close friends for a while to build up my confidence. But i want to be insured so i know im covered in case anything goes wrong. Has anybody been in the same sistuation? If so can you advise please.
Thank you x.x.x

I got my insurance through babtac and was really cheap under £50 for the year check them out online x

Yes go ahead and get insured even before you actually start your business.
I have my insurance with the Beautyguild x

Hi im with salon gold for insurance, it is best to be insured before you working or practicing x

Latest posts

Back