Insurance help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jevvy91

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really good insurance company for nails, beauty and salon (contents etc)?

I am sick to death of abt, every time I ring up I feel like an inconvenience, they have no clue what I’m on about half the time, they won’t insure me for some accredited courses, they just make my life more difficult than it needs to [emoji85]

Thanks in advance xxx

Can anyone recommend a really good insurance company for nails, beauty and salon (contents etc)?

I am sick to death of abt, every time I ring up I feel like an inconvenience, they have no clue what I’m on about half the time, they won’t insure me for some accredited courses, they just make my life more difficult than it needs to [emoji85]

Thanks in advance xxx

I’m with a salon gold and have been for about 7 years. I must have tried to get a quote with ABT 10 times by they never once bothered with me so I can understand what you mean, must be a nightmare if they won’t even take a call to get some money off me let alone if you actually need them.

I’ve had to call salongold a few times about weird diseases and odd clients and the like and they always have an answer for me and put me at ease, can’t recommend them enough.

Three others to try:

Professional Beauty
Babtac
The Guild

Simply business is cheapest

I’m with Towergate and they’re really helpful when I’ve wanted to clarify anything.

Latest posts

Back