Insurance help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktnb

Reaction score
What are the benefits of being insured with babtac/ guild etc?

I own a salon and have all my insurance through an independant company public liability, contents blah blah. Do these other companies offer full insurance packages?

Thanks in advance xx

You would need to check the policies of the Guild and Babtac to compare it with what you have.

Yes Babtac do have an option to insure your salon and I would presume the Guild do too.

Apart from having the actual back up of their logos to prove you hold professional qualifications I do not see what other benefits you really get that would differ from other insurance companies.

I have Babtac membership just for the insurance side, but would not say what else I would get from them other than this, although I think also you get a membership only option too so that may be for the magazine subscription.

Have you been on their websites to see what you get?

Also - to compare try us -

0845 065 9000

Great , either of them do not insure with ANYONE else, just either of these x

What are the benefits of being insured with babtac/ guild etc?

I own a salon and have all my insurance through an independant company public liability, contents blah blah. Do these other companies offer full insurance packages?

Thanks in advance xx

Latest posts

Back