Insurance, overall policy to cover contents & procedures including RF

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

facebylouise

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend an insurer that can provide a single policy that covers my machines and contents and also Public liability for all my treatments.

I currently use ABT to cover the majority of treatments and my contents but they wont cover the RF and non needle meso therapy.

Can anyone recommend a single policy provider. The treatments I offer are, Caci, RF, LED light therapy, Non needle Meso, Peels and massage. I rent a room in a hair salon.

Thanks x

I’m with Hiscox. They are a good quality insurer and I’m pretty sure I saw all those treatments listed. I don’t do them all myself so you’ll have to check.

Can anybody recommend an insurer that can provide a single policy that covers my machines and contents and also Public liability for all my treatments.

I currently use ABT to cover the majority of treatments and my contents but they wont cover the RF and non needle meso therapy.

Can anyone recommend a single policy provider. The treatments I offer are, Caci, RF, LED light therapy, Non needle Meso, Peels and massage. I rent a room in a hair salon.

Thanks x

I had a similar issue with ABT regarding the no-needle mesotherapy.

I went to Balens as they have bespoke brokers. I've exchanged well over 70+ emails with insurers and they seem to be the most on the ball and accommodating.

Also, if you want to add on other services, Balens are much more flexible with what courses they accept (ABT tends to only want ABT accredited courses which is hugely limiting).

I’m familiar with Balens. I arrange my insurances through an insurance broker and I appreciate his services - I liked Balens very much and if I didn’t want the support of an insurance professional I’d insure through Balens.

I’m eligible for a Balens scheme, however, during the pandemic it was very hard to deal with Balens whereas my insurance broker was very responsive even whilst he had personal issues of his own. I decided that I needed a professional on my side so I renewed through my broker with Hiscox rather than go direct to Balens.

if your options are to deal with the newest and least experienced home working call centre employee or go direct to Balens I would insure through Balens. As I have a salon and pay a 4 figure sum for my insurance I have a few more options to consider.

Again, super helpful to have an endorsement for Balens. I will certainly stay mindful of sticking with a broker in the future (whether that's with Balens or not). It's great to hear that there is some manoeuvrability in the future if that's required.

Try Morgan Richardson, they do a salon specific policy covering bricks and mortar, contents, treatment liability and public/employers liability. You'd have to check the exact treatments they cover though as I don't do RF or mesotherapy myself.

Latest posts

Back