Insurance question? any advice would be grateful.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzandbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, i qualify next week and would like to cover my self.I will be doing a few nails at home. Im only starting out so there will only be the odd ones for now hopefully more in the future.Iv heard of salon gold but dont know where to enquire for it who does it?:confused: iv got a few other websites aswell so any tips would be great.Iv read some threads about insurance but cant find what that salon gold is.Its probly right infront of my face so sorry if iv missed it any liknks would be good aswell.Iv got my finals next week so i need to get some quotes together before i venture in the big wide world world so to speak.Thanks for reading this x

I'm with Professional Beauty Direct. When my certificate was sent through they sent some insurance leaflets as well, which you may find in due course. hth x

Oh i didnt know that they may send some info on it,ill ask mt teacher on tuesday to see if she knows anything aswell thanks.I will save the BABTAC link thanks x

I use salon gold as I found them very competetive. Dont forget iof you are doing nails from home you will need to change your home insurance to include a business from home. I have done this and it is an extra £250 a year ontop of my existing home insurance.

For salon Gold just type it into google and you will get a link. Hth and good luck:hug:

Wow that seems alot of money {£250} extra to pay i have only a couple of clients to start with lol

I use Salon Gold and agree they are very competative and comprehensive in what they offer. They will also tailor the policy to suit your individual needs.

Salon Insurance

HTH

Karen
xx

Latest posts

Back