SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbymayy

Qualified Nail Technician
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've recently qualified as a nail tech and I'm feeling overwhelmed by all of the insurance providers out there! (Not to mention choosing products, equipment, etc)

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? My qualification is Guild accredited so I am tempted to go with them but am open to suggestions!

I will be mobile if this helps. I won't be carrying out any of the procedures they deem 'high risk'.

Any advice appreciated.

TIA x

Hi all,

I've recently qualified as a nail tech and I'm feeling overwhelmed by all of the insurance providers out there! (Not to mention choosing products, equipment, etc)

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations? My qualification is Guild accredited so I am tempted to go with them but am open to suggestions!

I will be mobile if this helps. I won't be carrying out any of the procedures they deem 'high risk'.

Any advice appreciated.

TIA x

The Guild would have been included in my suggestions, but you could also ask any of those listed below for a quote:

Salon Gold
Professional Beauty
Towergate

The Guild would have been included in my suggestions, but you could also ask any of those listed below for a quote:

Salon Gold
Professional Beauty
Towergate

Thank you for your help!

SalonInsurance4U

Latest posts

Back