Insurance that covers you in Europe ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Does anyone know of an Insurance for a mobile nail tech that will cover me in Europe ? I have been covered under my salons insurance in the past, as I do not work there now, and I am going mobile/working in another space, I need to sort some insurance out. Can anyone advise any companies that will cover me here in Spain ?:confused:

Hi, I am moving to spain in July and my current insurance policy (BABTAC) doesn't cover me there, but in my policy booklet it does reccommend 'Balens' ,do a google search for it, and it gives you a contact number HTH

Hi, I am moving to spain in July and my current insurance policy (BABTAC) doesn't cover me there, but in my policy booklet it does reccommend 'Balens' ,do a google search for it, and it gives you a contact number HTH

Thanks for the info Shelley, I will have a good look at it now. Where in Spain are you moving to ?:rolleyes:

Your welcome! Im moving to the Costa Blanca, where are you?

Hiya

If you are a UK resident, our policy covers you to treat 365 days a year abroad (I think it's the only one that does).

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

I know.... but I am going to register as a Spanish resident.... Thanks

Hi all

I work for Balens in the European department and can confirm that we can offer a policy for Spain, Greece, Malta, Cyprus and Gibraltar. It is a bespoke policy for the country you are living in working in not just an extension of a UK policy so the cover is very extensive. If anyone wants details then let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

Latest posts

Back