Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nimsay291

Reaction score
Hi Geeks :)

I have recently started up a mobile service. At the moment I am only trained in Bio Sculpture but I'm going to college in September to do a 1 year Beauty Therapy Diploma and also thinking of doing lots more short courses like spray tan etc..

With that in mind can anyone please advice me on good insurance companies? As I'm planning to broaden my services will it be something I will have to update as I progress or more of a one does the lot?

Any help would be much appreciated as have no idea where to start!!

Thanks!

Without a doubt salon gold : )

theyre great,and cheap,and they really understand our industry.

Kate x

The Guild can offr you £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover. You can join online at www.beautyguild.com or by calling 0845 2177 384. If you quote Geek as a referral code, you will get a £10 discount.

Salon gold is by far the most competitive company I came across, their price inclusive of equipment cover was pretty much the same as another leading company (not mentioning any particular company!) before u add equipment!!! Of course u get some magazine subscription thingy with the more expensive quotes, which was of no interest to me at all, so for me it has to be salon gold all the way! X

Salon gold is by far the most competitive company I came across, their price inclusive of equipment cover was pretty much the same as another leading company (not mentioning any particular company!) before u add equipment!!! Of course u get some magazine subscription thingy with the more expensive quotes, which was of no interest to me at all, so for me it has to be salon gold all the way! X

Totally agree. For me Salon Gold was the best price and gave me the cover I needed without paying for the extras I had no interest in (magazine subscriptions and discounts with places I would't use). I too added some products and equipment cover and my cover still came out cheaper than all the other companies I looked at.

They have lists to tell you what treatments will be covered by them in each catergory so it makes it easy to know which cover you need and all you have to do is let them know what your qualified in and if you do extra training during the year you just let them know to add those treatments to your cover (as long as they are on the list there will be no extra charge added).

Totally agree. For me Salon Gold was the best price and gave me the cover I needed without paying for the extras I had no interest in (magazine subscriptions and discounts with places I would't use). I too added some products and equipment cover and my cover still came out cheaper than all the other companies I looked at.

They have lists to tell you what treatments will be covered by them in each catergory so it makes it easy to know which cover you need and all you have to do is let them know what your qualified in and if you do extra training during the year you just let them know to add those treatments to your cover (as long as they are on the list there will be no extra charge added).

Yes, salon gold for me too!! I've never been with anyone else so I can't compare them.

Latest posts

Back