Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopperty

Reaction score
Hi not sure if its allowed or not so I understand if theres no reply!..Have you heard of Salon Gold insurance? ive been with ABT for a couple of years just fancied a change...thanks Hop x:rolleyes:

Hi, have you tried doing a search for insurance? This has been discussed quite a few times in various forums.

Hi not sure if its allowed or not so I understand if theres no reply!..Have you heard of Salon Gold insurance? ive been with ABT for a couple of years just fancied a change...thanks Hop x:rolleyes:

Why are you wanting a change from abt? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I've been with Salon Gold for a few months and all is good so far! They seem to be flexible enough with regard to spray tanning ie allowing spraying pregnant clients past 12 weeks and also under 16's etc but they use the get out that it's at the discretion of the manufacturer/distributor of the tan! No complaints from me but it it early days! x

Im also with salon gold but i also havent been with them for long. I found that they were very cheap and it was really easy to start up with them.

Latest posts

Back