Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redheadxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can someone explain the needs for insurance whilst being a mobile nail technician/work from home

Obviously I can guess all the obvious reasons for needing this. But I just thought if I ask i might realise some important points that I may never have thought about.

Also I have seen alot of controversy about insurance for home learning courses. How they state you can get insured but some people have said at the end you actually can't?

Love to see everyone's different views.

Have a good evening

Kel. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

First and foremost insurance protects you and your clients! tools, buildings insurance for your home....mobile insurance if your tools get stolen/broken/damaged in transit..staff ,glass cover,money on site,money off site, damage to customers property...the list is endless...

Depending on how much cover you want and how much you want to pay....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok great. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

First and foremost insurance protects you and your clients! tools, buildings insurance for your home....mobile insurance if your tools get stolen/broken/damaged in transit..staff ,glass cover,money on site,money off site, damage to customers property...the list is endless...

Depending on how much cover you want and how much you want to pay....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app
Such a good info for me

Latest posts

Back