Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfhxo

Reaction score
Looking for insurance but don’t know where to start!
I do waxing, tinting and lash lifts where I have a certificate for
And gel nails where I dont
Where is best to go for insurance? Who do you all go through? How much do you pay
Thanks

Looking for insurance but don’t know where to start!
I do waxing, tinting and lash lifts where I have a certificate for
And gel nails where I dont
Where is best to go for insurance? Who do you all go through? How much do you pay
Thanks

Try any of the following for quotations:

Professional Beauty
The Guild
Salon Gold

They’ll be able to advise what cover you need, based on the qualifications you have, and the relevant premiums payable.

Are you offering gel nail services without an accredited gel course certificate?!

Salon gold, I do similar to you and I pay £54 p.a. from memory

Why not get that certificate for gel nails ... you won’t be covered without it x

Why not get that certificate for gel nails ... you won’t be covered without it x

Seems abit of a waste of money as I already know what to do
Thanks for the help x

Try any of the following for quotations:

Professional Beauty
The Guild
Salon Gold

They’ll be able to advise what cover you need, based on the qualifications you have, and the relevant premiums payable.

Are you offering gel nail services without an accredited gel course certificate?!
I’ll have a look then thanks and yes I am

I don't think anywhere will insure you without certification for Gel Polish due to the damage that the chemicals can cause.

Seems abit of a waste of money as I already know what to do
Thanks for the help x

I’ll have a look then thanks and yes I am

If you haven’t trained how can you be sure? You think you know what to do. You tubers are great sometimes but there’s a limit esp if you’re purporting to offer a professional service and charge people money for it. Do you tell your nail clients you’re not qualified?

Latest posts

Back