Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChloeeR

Reaction score
My insurance is coming up for renewal in four weeks time and I am looking to see who you use please? I have had Beauty Guild for the last year, but i only opened my business last year.

I am interested to hear of the other insurers out there for the industry please x

I use Towergate, been with them for years, no issues but I've never needed to claim thankfully

My insurance is coming up for renewal in four weeks time and I am looking to see who you use please? I have had Beauty Guild for the last year, but i only opened my business last year.

I am interested to hear of the other insurers out there for the industry please x

Salon Gold and Professional Beauty are also worth taking a look at.

I've used ABT a few years with no issue and good customer service when I needed it x

Professional beauty direct cut my costs down more than half compared to salon gold who I was with for years.

I use ABT and they were really helpful. Also if you purchase a membership insurance cover is included in it.

Latest posts

Back