Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some advice please. My beauty salon insurance is due for renewal soon please could you give me insurer recommendations. Many thanks

The Guild or BABTAC are both long standing good insurers.

It depends how big you are. If you turn over more than £150k you should deal with a commercial broker. They shop around for you. You don’t go to more than one broker, you’re appointing a professional to work for you, just like appointing an accountant.

There are only a few companies that offer business insurance plus a few schemes that are offered through professional associations. Once you reach a certain size the professional association schemes aren’t flexible enough and you need a direct channel to the insurers. That’s what a commercial insurance broker does.

it’s pretty difficult to buy commercial insurance yourself, there are quite a few pitfalls with exclusions and small print so if you aren’t big enough for a broker, go to a professional body, not your car insurer!

I am with ABT. They are pretty good, but you do have to pay extra for certain treatments

Holistic Insurance Services. I was insured with BABTAC for 18years and finally moved on. You can still be a member of BABTAC for a small fee.

Latest posts

Back