insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXStaceyXX

Reaction score
hi ya

can anyone tell me where the best place to find insurance is? As i am finishing college and want to start doing mobile nails and beauty.
Also is there anyone else to inform that i am self employed other than the tax office?

thanks

stacey xx

BABTAC offer a great support package with their insurance, and professional beauty is competitively priced.
You may need to contact your local council/authority if you are offering waxing (regarding waste disposal) electrolysis or massage.HTHs

I think there was a poll on this recently and if I remember rightly most peeps who responded were with Prof Beauty. That is who I get mine through and cost is very reasonable.

Hi,

You can also check out the Guild's Membership Benefits by clicking here.

I have just received my certificate of insurance from Professional Beauty and am amazed how quickly they processed it! I only posted the application and payment at the beginning of the week - so far I'm very impressed!:)

Salon Gold's insurance cover is really comprehensive and they are really helpful too x
Salon Insurance

iam also hopeing to become a mobile nail tec so this is a big help thanxs.
sarah

I think there was a poll on this recently and if I remember rightly most peeps who responded were with Prof Beauty. That is who I get mine through and cost is very reasonable.

Snap, just what I would have said!!!

I have just renewed mine with salon gold. Dont just go fot the cheapest, look at the whole policy and decide what is best for you.

You need to inform inland revenue (and the council if you are doing treatments from home. Also check your deeds to your house if you are allowed to run a business from home)

I am not aware of anyone else you need to inform for mobile. Good luck:hug:x

Hi,
I've only been set up for 6 months but I went with salon gold. Their policy was competative and seemed fairly comprehensive. They tailored the package to suit my individual needs.
Another good thing was that I could spread the premiums over the year interest free.
Hope this helps
Karen.
:)

:lol:thanks every1 for all your replys x x x x x x

Professional beauty is the best insurance for nail tech's:)

Latest posts

Back