INT or Young nails education in England?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Lee

Reaction score
My friend in Catrick Barraks (please pardon my spelling) wants to take a good nail tech course but cannot find anything. Please help me create a great nail tech! Thanx

What do you mean your friend can't find anything? Where has she been looking?¿?¿?

I know of 2 Creative Nail Academies near Catterick (Bridlington and Leeds). Call 0113 275 5719 and ask for Education.

If you search under education on this site (and if you have been looking at this site or more than 5 minutes :D )I'm sure you must have drawn some conclusions from the comments.

Am I dim?? what is INT?

INT is a brand of gel from Canada (Institute of Nail Technology, www.intnails.com) ;)
Good gels :D

Stephanie Lee said:
My friend in Catrick Barraks (please pardon my spelling) wants to take a good nail tech course but cannot find anything. Please help me create a great nail tech! Thanx

talk to Karen [email protected] :D

www.nailsplusbeauty.com

My friend is living on an army base of some kind so I think her isolated lifestyle has hindered her search for a good nail academy. Please pardon my inexperience as I have not had alot of time to explore this website to find the education section. Thanks for the help Geeg and Anna.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back