Intense Pink & Soft White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TechJaylee

Reaction score
I would concider my liquid to powder mix ratio pretty good, but I am having some serious issues with CND Intense Pink & Soft White. They both seem to have this way of leaving lines when it dries. Like some of the pigment doesn't blend in and it leaves a line, it looks horrible.. I use intense pink a lot for custom blends, I'm not sure how to prevent this..

Anyone please help!!!

Thanks!

how do you apply the bead?
its best to layer your zones like roof tiles rather than butting them up against each other, this should help with the marbling effect hth xx

how do you apply the bead?
its best to layer your zones like roof tiles rather than butting them up against each other, this should help with the marbling effect hth xx

I put it right where my first bead ends. So I'm figuring thats what you mean by tiling... I don't have this problem with any other colors, just these two..

I would concider my liquid to powder mix ratio pretty good, but I am having some serious issues with CND Intense Pink & Soft White. They both seem to have this way of leaving lines when it dries. Like some of the pigment doesn't blend in and it leaves a line, it looks horrible.. I use intense pink a lot for custom blends, I'm not sure how to prevent this..

Anyone please help!!!

Thanks!
do you mean intense pink or do you mean flawless as that is the powder most used for custom blending.

If you are having inconsistency in your color in any way, you blame either your mix ratio or bad product.

I am going to agree with Jacqui and assume you mean Flawless powder, as Intense is a tinted clear powder, and both Flawless and Soft White are opaque. When you are using a colored powder you want to work just a HAIR drier, really look for that orange peel look, or you will get what looks like a "marbelized" finish.

I always do a quick re-check of my ratio when I switch powders. I also re-check it when the seasons change. It isn't something you do once and then never do again. It's something that always needs to be checked, or your work will soon suffer for it. :)

Good luck... :)

Thank you so much, I didn't have a clue you had to work with those colors a bit dryer!!

Thank you so much, I didn't have a clue you had to work with those colors a bit dryer!!

And I do mean a HAIR lol. Or you will lift everywhere yuck!

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back