Intensive driving courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairflair'xo

Reaction score
Hey all, my friends other half has just
Completed a week intense driving course and passed first time,
I'm now considering doing it too. But is a week enough? Anyone done it? Xxx

I've asked this question an got different replies some agreeing some disagreeing with it. I'm still stuck, I may have few single lessons like 3-4 then a course :) sorry I'm not much help! X

I did it, it was intense but glad I did it like that rather than spreading it out over a period of time.
I'd say go for it :)

I've asked this question an got different replies some agreeing some disagreeing with it. I'm still stuck, I may have few single lessons like 3-4 then a course :) sorry I'm not much help! X

I've already had about 5, so I know a few basics, I might have a couple more to help me get to grips with it then do the intensive :) xxx

I did it, it was intense but glad I did it like that rather than spreading it out over a period of time.
I'd say go for it :)

I think I'll go for it! But as I said above maybe a few more individual lessons before! Thanks :D xxx

I think the intensive courses are good if you know the basics eg had a few lessons which you have done. Personally, i don't feel that a week is long enough when its your first time in a car but if you have got to grip with how to handle a car & the basics then its ok xx

Hi geeks,

My partner done an intensive course over 2 weeks. He had never done any lessons before and his instructor said he should do it over 2 weeks as DVLA recommend you complete 30 hours driving before sitting your test.

To do it over a week you could be doing as much as 6 hours of driving a day which I think would be hard going! My partner done mostly 2 sometimes 3 hour lessons and felt the 3 hour lesson was tough and hard to concentrate towards the end as you are trying to take so much in!

You need to have done your theory test before an intense course also as the instructor books your test for you before you start.

I would defo recommend getting your license though, I love driving!! Good luck x

Latest posts

Back