Interested in Spray Tanning Training in Canada

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helkat

Reaction score
Hi everyone: I live in Calgary, Canada and interested in taking a training course in spray tanning. Does anyone know of any training courses or companies in the UK that also offer training in Canada? I have tried searching on the net, but can't seem to get anywhere. Any suggestions?? Thanks!:)

Hi everyone: I live in Calgary, Canada and interested in taking a training course in spray tanning. Does anyone know of any training courses or companies in the UK that also offer training in Canada? I have tried searching on the net, but can't seem to get anywhere. Any suggestions?? Thanks!:)

There are only a few companies in Canada however this territory does tend to get serviced via the U.S. which does have a tendency to annoy some Canadians especially when it comes to getting training...quiet why there isn't a strong infrastructure of distributors in Canada quiet baffles me?

This link might help
www.tantrick.us

Dee has recently moved over to Canada. Not sure if she has sussed out what training is available yet (although i'm sure she will have) but it may be worth while dropping her a line. She is also qualified in Spray tanning and will be able to give you heaps of advice x

there seems to be a lack of good training over here , i might have to go bk to college and get a teaching diploma and set up a training school , lol

i have emailed my mate in calgary to see if she knows of anyone , she knows quite a few distributers round there xx

knew you would be on the ball!! x

Latest posts

Back