Interesting Stuff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I think I have too much time on my hands, but sometimes it can open eyes ....
CLICK HERE

I had to stop reading was getting worried:eek:.

That man certainly knows how to rant.

That is really scary:eek:

well am i glad im allergic to tap water and aspartme, cos i havent drank anything with it in for over 6 years , so i feel better now pmsl,

whether theres any truth in it i dont know, but i will say this, when i had all the tests done and realised i was intolerant to aspartme, i stopped using it and lost 3 stone in 3 months, and dont suffer with the immense bloating and IBS that i used to, i cut out other stuff too, but im sure this contributed majorly to it, so maybe there is something in it eh?

xxxxx

When I was in high school (back when Noah was still a cabin boy), I got on board with all my friends and drank Diet Coke instead of regular Coke because "...it's only got one calorie a can..." and I was dying to be thin instead of curvy. Funny thing though, I always got a headache after drinking one, and if I had 2 cans in one day, I got a migraine. So, I asked my Dr and he said, "Oh you probably have a mild allergy to the aspartame, don't eat anything with it anymore..."

Fast forward 20-something yrs and lo & behold, people who ingest a large amount of aspartame over many yrs are showing up with early onset Multiple Sclerosis, early onset Alzheimer's, brain lesions, etc.

As Arsenio used to say, "Things that make you go 'Hmmmm....'":mad:

I couldnt begin to tell you the effcts of aspartme.

Those EXTRA mints just finish me off.

Have you subscribed to it Nailzoo?

I couldnt begin to tell you the effcts of aspartme.

Those EXTRA mints just finish me off.

Have you subscribed to it Nailzoo?

I eat those all the time. :eek:

Um. I dont want a new knee. I like my old one:eek:

Carl - you are definitely right - it does open your eyes - (don't know if I am allowed to mention this name/book) but a guy called Kevin Trudeau has written several books on the same sort of theme - I stopped drinking/eating anything with preservatives etc in and do honestly feel a lot better - the taste of diet lemonade upto the real deal is awful - metallic tasting - no lemony flavour - it's unbelievable!

As yet I haven't lost any weight - but on the basis I am on "full fat" everything - I haven't put any more weight on!

Better stop there - I could rant on like this guy has done - my motto -

live life to the full - it's the only one you have!

Latest posts

Back