Interesting vid ... CONSPIRACY ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nailzoo

Reaction score
I'm an information pig sometimes, often what I find equates to sleepless nights looking for even more information.
YouTube - 911 Octopus 8: Media Perps Unmasked

Checkout all the comments .... and keep your eyes and mind open !!!!

what ever the truth of the footage this cant explain the phone messages from the people on the second plane, sent to their loved ones saying good bye just before they hit the trade center.
Terrorists always have been and aways will be pathetic cowards, too frightened to put on a uniform, show their faces and fight for what they believe in.
What are they doing now? planting bombs in schools in Afghanistan that dare to educate women.
Pathetic.

what ever the truth of the footage this cant explain the phone messages from the people on the second plane, sent to their loved ones saying good bye just before they hit the trade center.
Terrorists always have been and aways will be pathetic cowards, too frightened to put on a uniform, show their faces and fight for what they believe in.
What are they doing now? planting bombs in schools in Afghanistan that dare to educate women.
Pathetic.

Back in those days you couldn't make a phonecall from a plane (it's different now), do some research, it's interesting what you will find

don't want to get into this hun, my son goes to Afghanistan in January. Along with a lot of other boys and girls that have sat around my table eating me out of house and home while they grew up.
But the reason you didn't call from planes was because the phone could interrupt the electronics on the plane not because it was impossible to call, when the planes were taken over obviously no one cared if they made a plane crash, so they called to say good bye before they were killed.

don't want to get into this hun, my son goes to Afghanistan in January. Along with a lot of other boys and girls that have sat around my table eating me out of house and home while they grew up.
But the reason you didn't call from planes was because the phone could interrupt the electronics on the plane not because it was impossible to call, when the planes were taken over obviously no one cared if they made a plane crash, so they called to say good bye before they were killed.

War is a terrible thing in any country and any language, (particularly where family and Friends are concerned), but after 911 it was all about Iraq, not to take anything away from Afghanistan (that war was already waged). Don't confuse the 2 ....either way they were waged by the same people (possibly the same goals). Is it over yet ? ......... Look at Pakistan, Iran, we live in a screwed up word.

Kewl, 2 wars, little evidence (WMD), lotsa dead (on both sides), many countries decided not to react (maybe the sensible ones), perhaps the ones without 1000's and thousands of vid cams on every corner.

I could go on ..... but I am anti-war, anti violoence.... maybe i'd die because I am slow to react, but i'd rather that, than get involved in something i'd find difficult to get out of. After all, death is just a stage in our lives, death doesn't effect the dead .... only the living. We all have (and are entitled to our views).

All I posted was a video which i both enjoyed ,questioned, doubted, I wouldn't defend it, it's just a video that may provoke some thought.

Is it real? ....isn't it? It's not an argument, it's a little bitty video, i've made some rash decisions in my life, perhaps countries can too.

Seeing as though you are quoting Wikipidea, try this link
Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting vid Carl.
Afganistan was a direct 'response' to 911..... I trust no one to tell us the truth!

My husband was a Royal Marine at the time. He had been away for 4 months, we had just had our first son born and he was due home on the 19th Sept.
His ship was redirected to Afganistan and he was away for another 9 months.
Life was painfull at the time but thankfully he came home (physically) unharmed.
He was also sent to Iraq......

This is something which I have a terrible time dealing with. It is not something which I support. The reasons given for war are too easy to fabricate IMO... and too many good people have been lost (on both sides).
I never trust anyone - hense my old title 'mini conspiritualist'. But I have learned over the years, due to my husbands old job, that these thoughts, these questions can never been constructive - only destructive..... to our servicemen.

My husband along with so many others and sons, daughters...... have to believe in what they are doing - because they have to do it..... they can't go on strike or even dare question the reasons for war.

So while it is all good finding things to prove or disprove how genuine the reasons given were, the fact still remains..... our servicemen and women are there, whether or not they should, or want to be.
The more we discredit the government that have sent them there, the less support our servicemen feel from their country..... the more we destroy their spirits and souls.

The government couldn't give a **** IMO who dies, who looses their minds, who looses the person that they were meant to grow old with.... so I doubt they give a **** whether or not it was a terrorist plane or a conspiracy for war...... it got them into an oil rich country, which was desperately in need of a pipe line to the 'civilised' world didn't it?!

Let's stop wasting our time and mind and spirit on things we can't do anything about.

Send it to the soldiers. Help feed their spirits, so that they can stay strong enough to make it home... where they want to be.

XXX

"STANDING OVATION"......Clap Clap Clap...i agree 100% Lauri.

I've missed something .... who's Lauri ?
Gelly:lol:

I do get that you wern't having a dig, just found something interesting, but,
I feel that Lauri aka Gelly has put across how I feel/where I come from in this far better then I can, and I don't want to fall out with anyone over this or any other topic.
So I'm going to stop looking at the responses to this one hun:hug:

Gelly:lol:

I do get that you wern't having a dig, just found something interesting, but,
I feel that Lauri aka Gelly has put across how I feel/where I come from in this far better then I can, and I don't want to fall out with anyone over this or any other topic.
So I'm going to stop looking at the responses to this one hun:hug:

How am I suppossed to know that Lauri is Gelly?, apparently everyone is on first name terms with me, but i don't know who the hell anyone else is.

How am I suppossed to know that Lauri is Gelly?, apparently everyone is on first name terms with me, but i don't know who the hell anyone else is.

Carl it says her name on the signature at the bottom of her post...you nelly :lol:!!

Interesting vid Carl.
The reasons given for war are too easy to fabricate IMO... and too many good people have been lost (on both sides).

So while it is all good finding things to prove or disprove how genuine the reasons given were, the fact still remains..... our servicemen and women are there, whether or not they should, or want to be.

The government couldn't give a **** IMO who dies, who looses their minds, who looses the person that they were meant to grow old with.... so I doubt they give a **** whether or not it was a terrorist plane or a conspiracy for war...... it got them into an oil rich country, which was desperately in need of a pipe line to the 'civilised' world didn't it?!

Let's stop wasting our time and mind and spirit on things we can't do anything about.

I can't believe you just said that ......... in almost agreeance with the video (which i never mentioned my thoughts)

So we just sit back, say nothing and let it unfold?

Thats such a defeatist attitude, while our brothers, sisters, husbands, fathers and wives fight and sometimes die in another country on behalf of another country that could possibly be lying (remember WMD bullshyte) , which has since been disproven ...... and before you say I don't understand, my brother is there (In Iraq). I support my brother, but I don't support the war, nor my countries decision to go to war. My country happens to be Britain, although I am a resident of Aus (either way it sucks).

I go to every march I can to voice my opinion and add to the protest numbers (I've even been arrested) lasted a whole 2 hours.

I get out there and say something, it gets me in trouble, but it beats being a agreeable couch potato.

Many seem to have story that makes them more important, or more involved than the next person in this kind of situation, when in fact it affects all of us in one way or another. The video was posted to open some eyes, not start an argument (on firstname or nickname basis)

Carl it says her name on the signature at the bottom of her post...you nelly :lol:!!

I didn't look .... nor do I have my name posted anywhere, but peeps still call me Carl nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back