Internet web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mui

Reaction score
Sawasdee ka

This is a web site about research on mma you can click .

www.lakes-environmental.com/toxic/MENTHYL_MENTHACRYLATE.HTML

Maybe sam can make the link work so it go there in 1 click i can not sorry .

Test about mma they find can .
Make depression of the nervous system in humans
MMA is irritating to the skin eyes and mucous membranes in humans
Acute exposure to animals to MMA by inhalation and orally has caused liver damage
In mice they test and have lung damage high dose can cause pulmonary edema i do not know what this is .
Kidney and liver lesions fatique sleeping disturbances cardiovascular disorders .
Pregnancy complications to female workers fetal abnormalities when test on rats .
Go to air toxics and click m and after click methyl methacrylate for any body using this in there salon they are doing there body very bad not only the customers .

Maybe some one can write this post better then me but if i put on this post not scare you about MMA go look because there is more .

Thank you Mui

Ver interesting Mui, thanks for sharing that.

You can make the link work if you take the two 'N's out of 'Menthyl' and 'Menthacrylate'!

JackieMc said:
Ver interesting Mui, thanks for sharing that.

You can make the link work if you take the two 'N's out of 'Menthyl' and 'Menthacrylate'!

Sawasdee ka jackie thank you i will try this with new link .

www.lakes-environmental.com/toxic/M...L I hope this works :) thank you mui

mui said:
Sawasdee ka jackie thank you i will try this with new link .

www.lakes-environmental.com/toxic_methyl_methcrylate.html

I hope this works :)

thank you mui

Sawasdee ka i do not know what i am doing wrong i need geeks help the website to go in is www.lakes-enviromental.com and then have /toxic/METHYL_METHACRYLATE.HTML .

Yes i think very interesting maybe i am just stupid i do not know why anybody use this MMA i think in my heart they do not know because ema is not exspensive for the profit we have but i do not know what any body is thinking when they use this i want to learn about MMA every thing .

Thank you Mui

Latest posts

Back