Interview - what to wear

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natsturgeon

Reaction score
Hi

Im an interview (or meeting) with a salon owner tomorrow to disucss renting space... what would you wear?

Next week i have an interview with a spa to be receptionist & nail tec (keeping my options open at this stage!!) what would you wear to that??

I would wear whatever you normally wear to perform services, try to appear as you would if you were already working for them. Good personal grooming is key.

I have been a nail tech and a receptionist in a salon, I just wore nice neat trousers and a shirt/top for my interview, I'd just say be neat and tidy with hair back and not too much jewlery...oh and have your nails fab!

I have been a nail tech and a receptionist in a salon, I just wore nice neat trousers and a shirt/top for my interview, I'd just say be neat and tidy with hair back and not too much jewlery...oh and have your nails fab!

I agree....It is my own personal philosophy that you can never be too smart!!

Good Luck!

I would wear clothes :green:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Sorry, I couldn't resist :wink2:

I would go with something simple, classic lines BUT not 'old classic' looking either. Know what I mean?
BUT something not too 'trendy' either.
Nice pants with a nice top. Not over the top with colours.
Almost like 'casual' office wear?

Immaculate nails/hair/makeup of course. Jewellery and accessories on the low down, not over done.

hth's
:green:

Thank you everyone- rooting through the wardrobe now!!

Latest posts

Back