Intimate course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabrina

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I want to train in intimate waxing .
Waxu or waxpert ?

Kim Lawless is meant to be the best, I'm hoping to train with her when I have the funds. She's in Essex so I'll be booking a hotel overnight rather than drive down in the morning.

Kim Lawless. Best training and I now do about 4 day x

I looked at waxpert but then saw the post on here about Kim Lawless & looked into her a little more & made the choice to do it with her. I'm planning on booking to do the training once I've done my hair extension course.

Essex is too far for me [emoji20]

It's a long drive for sure. There's always creative Acadamy in Manchester using waxperts.

Kim is worth travelling for. I trained with her nearly four years ago and only do intimate now.

Have a look at flirties they do intimate wax training [emoji106][emoji106]

Kim is worth travelling for. I trained with her nearly four years ago and only do intimate now.
How long did it take you to build but all your clients, how many do u do a day?

I trained 3 and a half years ago. I've got 9 today. I only work about 15 hrs per week but could do more.

Hi ladies, I want to train in intimate waxing .
Waxu or waxpert ?

Kim Lawless...without a doubt. Worth travelling for.

Kim Lawless is meant to be the best, I'm hoping to train with her when I have the funds. She's in Essex so I'll be booking a hotel overnight rather than drive down in the morning.

Thinking of training with km too. Any recommendations of places to stay nearby please?

Essex is too far for me [emoji20]

She was too far for me too. I've just trained with lycon, they do courses up
North and think they do Manchester. They were absolutely amazing. I loved
It x

I'm hoping to do her course too, and like you will have to book to stay (coming from Isle of Wight)

Latest posts

Back