Intimate wax advice

Hey geeks
I was wondering if anyone can give me a bit of advice I had a Hollywood wax done yesterday by someone I’d never been to before and the lady has missed quite a few patches of hair, so I was wondering how long do I need to wait before I can shave it without causing too much irritation cause it’s still quite sore? Sorry if that’s a stupid question I don’t do waxing and it’s been fine whenever I’ve been done before.
Thanks in advance for all your help

Scrubadub

Instead of shaving why don’t you message her and explain the situation and give her the chance to fix it?

Instead of shaving why don’t you message her and explain the situation and give her the chance to fix it?
Because I go on holiday on Monday and don’t have time to go back before then I don’t drive and it was quite a bit away. Also I’m not really comfortable going back because I’m still in pain today and I’ve never been in pain after before. She did a Hollywood an eyebrow wax and an upper lip wax in 15 mins. Thank you for your advice I appreciate it xx

Scrubadub

Because I go on holiday on Monday and don’t have time to go back before then I don’t drive and it was quite a bit away. Also I’m not really comfortable going back because I’m still in pain today and I’ve never been in pain after before. She did a Hollywood an eyebrow wax and an upper lip wax in 15 mins. Thank you for your advice I appreciate it xx
15 minutes for all of those? That’s insane, no wonder she missed bits! I would wait until there is no sensitivity then shave

blossom

15 minutes OMG

15 minutes for all of those? That’s insane, no wonder she missed bits! I would wait until there is no sensitivity then shave
That’s what I thought! Thank you for your help xx