Intimate wax assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nao

Reaction score
Im due my final assesment next week, im confident in waxing and looking forward to doing it well. Hopefully...only thing is positioning for the back if the bikini. I was trained to get the client to lie on their fronts parting bum cheeks with their hands. Im not keen on this position as i personally would feel a bit stupid and it also looks very uncomfortable. When i have the treatment done myselft my therapist gets me to bring both knees to my chest...What positions do other people suggest?

Im due my final assesment next week, im confident in waxing and looking forward to doing it well. Hopefully...only thing is positioning for the back if the bikini. I was trained to get the client to lie on their fronts parting bum cheeks with their hands. Im not keen on this position as i personally would feel a bit stupid and it also looks very uncomfortable. When i have the treatment done myselft my therapist gets me to bring both knees to my chest...What positions do other people suggest?

I’ve always been done laying on my front and relaxing. I never had to get involved at all. The therapist just pulled one cheek away and applied the wax in one. Pulled both edges into the middle then straight out. ‍♀️ she never missed a hair.
I’ve been trained with them laying on their side and pulling bum apart.

I’d like to learn how to do it the same way my waxer as it was very comfy both in physical position and mentally .. but am yet to find someone who does it!

I’ve always been done laying on my front and relaxing. I never had to get involved at all. The therapist just pulled one cheek away and applied the wax in one. Pulled both edges into the middle then straight out. ‍♀️ she never missed a hair.
I’ve been trained with them laying on their side and pulling bum apart.

I’d like to learn how to do it the same way my waxer as it was very comfy both in physical position and mentally .. but am yet to find someone who does it!
Hello, i completed the assesment. I got the client to lie on their side & it went very well...the method you describe sounds good, ist it simmilar to Kim Lawless training???? thanks for your reply x

I’ve not done Kim training but I have a feeling she does all 4’s? Which is good in terms of seeing all the hair to get but as a client I would feel quite intimidated. But I’ve never done it like that so don’t know how well it’s received tbh. Most people might be fine! I’ve likely just been spoilt with not having to do anything [emoji23]

Ive been told to get on all fours once, i hated it

I trained with Kim and do all fours. Definitely quick and easy and they don’t have to look at you while you do it! I call it the “looking for the TV remote under the sofa” position

Latest posts

Back