Intimate wax timing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hello geeks
I've now done my intimate wax course with Lycon last week and have done 4 so far which takes me around 45mins, I no I'll get quicker with the more I do, but just wanted to to know how long you all take
Tracy x

About 20 minutes. Sometimes a little more but that's my average. That's for a 'proper' wax - front and back.

Vic x

Salons here expect no more than 15mins, im not that fast though.

About 20mins but I book out 30 still. I might make appointments shorter actually but don't want to feel under pressure, especially if clients are a few minutes late. I might change regulars to 20 and leave first timers at 30 because they have to fill in a consultation and sometimes they are slower to get undressed because it's their first time.

I only trained in May this year, I've been doing a few waxes a week but getting quicker and it now takes me just over 30 mins but I still book out 45 just in case as I'm a home salon and no waiting room so need to be 100% on my timings each time. I want to be 10 mins quicker so I've been looking for free models on salon guineapig to practice but with no luck. X

Try gumtree. You will get a lot of 'guinea pigs.' That is how I trained.

I book out 30mins for Hollywood or brazilian, includes time to clean room, take payment and rebook the next appointment.

Hopefully I can get to 20 mins, thanks for the replies x

Latest posts

Back