Intimate waxing course, London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happysez

Reaction score
Hi I want to do an intimate waxing course as soon as possible and I am based in London. Any advise is much appreciated.

Kim Lawless or Andy Rouillard at Perron Rigot.
Search for Thalgo for the details.

I've pm'd you xx

Thank you for. I am looking into both options.

I also wanna do this asap

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I done my intimate waxing course with Kim Lawless today & she is amazing. I would definitely recommend Kim.
X

I done my intimate waxing course with Kim Lawless today & she is amazing. I would definitely recommend Kim.
X

I wanted to do that one but march is fully booked

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

It is well worth waiting for a place to come up as her technique & her training is fab.
X

I am wanting to do an intimate waxing course but it needs to be close to where I am (orpington) I would be ok to travel 20 minutes any one recommend one locally PLEASE!!:o

Last edited:
I am wanting to do an intimate waxing course but it needs to be close to where I am (orpington) I would be ok to travel 20 minutes any one recommend one locally PLEASE!!:o

20 minutes?? Do you not want to go to the BEST trainer? I'd think about what you want to learn and what it will do for your business.

I had never waxed anything when I turned up at Kim's speed waxing class. We waxed all day and she showed us, helped us and talked to us all day. The following day I thought my arms were going to drop of, they hurt that much. But it was worth it, I can blow my own trumpet and say, I'm good at waxing, I enjoy it and I feel comfortable doing it.
I know both Kim and Andy will travel to teach waxing, I don't know about costs, you would have to talk to them but I can 100% say, you will love it, will never doubt yourself or your skills and you will be faster at it.
Take the plunge girls, but don't think Kim will pass you if you are not up to her standards, she won't, she'll make you come back and do it all again, no 'attendance' certificate from Kim. She's all about competence.

Latest posts

Back