Intimate waxing level 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jnjs1708

Reaction score
hi can anyone help me with answers to these questions on my vctc level 3 intimate waxing course assignment I am doing
Terminology and procedures associated with intimate waxing services?
How to match the pre-application products to the type of wax being used?
How to conduct visual examinations of the skin and hair growth in the area to be treated?

I'm needing the same answers too

hi can anyone help me with answers to these questions on my vctc level 3 intimate waxing course assignment I am doing
Terminology and procedures associated with intimate waxing services?
How to match the pre-application products to the type of wax being used?
How to conduct visual examinations of the skin and hair growth in the area to be treated?

Try looking at it a bit differently I’ve changed it to be a bit less scary :)

What preparation products would you use before using a strip wax?

What preparation products would you use before using a hard wax?

Options: Cleanser/Oil/Talc
Additional info: Say you would normally use talc/oil but the skin was dry/moist what would you change and why

So then how would you match those pre-products to the area?

What would you look for on the skin and hair before waxing? (So is there anything that would make you think waxing isn’t a good idea for the client or an area needs to be avoided?)

How would you go about this looking to check...... when would you do this. Would it be when they had undressed or would you ask them about anything first on consult form. Would you ask about it (say it’s a rash would you mention it and ask)? Would you avoid it? Would that depend on what type of rash it was?

Look at the direction is the hair growing while you look for any issues. Is the hair long enough. Is it too long. It is all tangled and you can’t see a way to wax comfortably with strip wax or is it all in the same direction so you can?

Hope this helps!

Try looking at it a bit differently I’ve changed it to be a bit less scary :)

What preparation products would you use before using a strip wax?

What preparation products would you use before using a hard wax?

Options: Cleanser/Oil/Talc
Additional info: Say you would normally use talc/oil but the skin was dry/moist what would you change and why

So then how would you match those pre-products to the area?

What would you look for on the skin and hair before waxing? (So is there anything that would make you think waxing isn’t a good idea for the client or an area needs to be avoided?)

How would you go about this looking to check...... when would you do this. Would it be when they had undressed or would you ask them about anything first on consult form. Would you ask about it (say it’s a rash would you mention it and ask)? Would you avoid it? Would that depend on what type of rash it was?

Look at the direction is the hair growing while you look for any issues. Is the hair long enough. Is it too long. It is all tangled and you can’t see a way to wax comfortably with strip wax or is it all in the same direction so you can?

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much , thats alot clearer

Latest posts

Back