Intimate waxing 'love heart' request

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3rdtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi fellow geeks,

I do intimate waxing for males and females (Kim Lawless trained). I've have a new male client coming tonight who has requested a heart shaped area to be left on the pubic mound. Has anyone ever done this, and if so, did you do it free hand or use some kind of stencil? (I'm thinking free hand but taking my time would be the best, as I think a stencil will just hinder things and stick to the wax etc).

Any thoughts or advice please?

Kim? :)

I'd have a template there as a guide whilst you get everything else off & then do the heart free hand

Sorry pressing send before Id finished.
It's best to make sure the hair is combed/spatular pushed, so there is a line (parting) that way no over hanging hair will get pulled from the heart leaving bald patches.
Good luck :)

I've done this and used a stencil & drawn round it with a white makeup pencil! It's easily removed with skin cleanser and after wax once you've achieved the desired shape

I have done them and from a business point of view it's a money loser as you could be doing another Brazilian in the time it takes to faff around. You must charge at least £10 more.

In reality they never really look like a heart because the hair grows inwards and moves so you have to remove what you can with wax and then tweeze the edges (ouch!).

They can look good on younger dark haired clients as they don't tend to have gaps in the hair. I did them free hand as I tried a stencil years ago and it got on my nerves.

Good luck! xox

I have done a few of them as well and just do it freehand. Use an orange stick to get the sharp edges and start with a triangle. It should only take you 5 minutes longer.

I did one on an Asian client which looked really cute then the next time she had a normal Hollywood. The time after that her hair had grown back as normal but with a perfect bald heart shape where I'd done it originally. It was hilarious!!!

Latest posts

Back