Intimate waxing models

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissabeauty

Reaction score
Hi all!
I know lots of people have similar issues finding suitable models to practise on so I wanted to start this thread to see if any therapists in London would be interested in helping each other out by modelling for each other ? I am trying to build my confidence with intimate waxing and would really appreciate some models to work on to increase my speed and refine my techniques. I would be happy to offer myself as a model for any treatments which you may need to practise in return!

Hi all!
I know lots of people have similar issues finding suitable models to practise on so I wanted to start this thread to see if any therapists in London would be interested in helping each other out by modelling for each other ? I am trying to build my confidence with intimate waxing and would really appreciate some models to work on to increase my speed and refine my techniques. I would be happy to offer myself as a model for any treatments which you may need to practise in return!

Hiya do you still need model?

Latest posts

Back