Intimate waxing pain help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickysnails200

Reaction score
so just got a Hollywood wax done by my usual lady been quite a few times with no issue today though she used strip wax no the front so now I have a cut that's been bleeding in the crease of my leg it's really sore and I'm worried about getting loads of spots cause any time I've had an intimate wax with strip wax I've ended up with hundreds of really sore spots in pretty much every follicle. There's also hair that have been broken off and some left I don't have time to go back cause I'm going on holiday in a couple of days. Is there anything I can do to prevent these spots? And to calm it down? Also when can I shave the missed bits?
Thanks in advance xx

Sudacrem or aloe vera for soreness. Savlon for spots and ingrown hairs. You can shave after 24 hours.

That's terrible. It sounds like a very poor wax. I would contact your waxer and let her know what has happened even though you don't have time to return, just to make her aware of the situation.

The crease of the leg is awful for a cut or soreness because typically that's where your knicker line rubs. If you have any boy short underwear it might feel more comfortable to wear those until the cut has started to knit together a bit better.

I hope you enjoy your holiday x

Brilliant thank you so much I didn't want to put anything on it incase I made it worse! I will do I don't know why she did it differently this time. I'll do that thank you xx

You're welcome. In a couple of days you should be fine. I don't expect it to affect your holiday x

Latest posts

Back