Intimate waxing popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heather78

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I was just wandering if you offer intimate waxing in your salons and if so how popular it is?

I’m looking at what to add in next to my treatment menu and just wandering if this could be it!! I’m not entirely sure how popular it will be amongst my regular clients but hoping it will bring new clients in.

Thanks for any response in advance!

Hi Heather,

Do other salon's in your area offer intimate waxing? If not then it may be worth looking into a bit more as you'l have a niche in the area you work in
Also, if you do go ahead make sure to find a good training course such as Kim lawless or Lycon which is who I trained with, I'm sure the other ladies on here will have some other training venues that are good too
Have you asked your existing clients whether it' something they' book in for? You' be surprised who does book in for it! Or if you have a Facebook page you could maybe ask whether people would be interested!
Hope this helps x

Hi Heather,

Do other salon's in your area offer intimate waxing? If not then it may be worth looking into a bit more as you'l have a niche in the area you work in
Also, if you do go ahead make sure to find a good training course such as Kim lawless or Lycon which is who I trained with, I'm sure the other ladies on here will have some other training venues that are good too
Have you asked your existing clients whether it' something they' book in for? You' be surprised who does book in for it! Or if you have a Facebook page you could maybe ask whether people would be interested!
Hope this helps x

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply! I would say most salons in my area offer it!! So not sure if that’s good or bad! I’m now 20yrs in the industry and only been back in business 18 months after having a break to raise my children. Part of me wants to do it to keep up to date with treatments. I’ve just trained in LVL’s and that’s been a big hit, brought in a lot of new clients who wouldn’t have come in if it wasn’t for that and other salons in the area are offering it too. I think I will put up a post on fb and see what response I get

Hi! Thank you so much for your reply! I would say most salons in my area offer it!! So not sure if that’s good or bad! I’m now 20yrs in the industry and only been back in business 18 months after having a break to raise my children. Part of me wants to do it to keep up to date with treatments. I’ve just trained in LVL’s and that’s been a big hit, brought in a lot of new clients who wouldn’t have come in if it wasn’t for that and other salons in the area are offering it too. I think I will put up a post on fb and see what response I get
Make sure to let me know! Good luck with it if you choose to take on intimate waxing, I thought I would hate doing it but it's one of my fave treatments to do

Make sure to let me know! Good luck with it if you choose to take on intimate waxing, I thought I would hate doing it but it's one of my fave treatments to do
Hi, again! I will let you know my decision. Thank you again for your replies. I’ve been doing my research and although most salons locally are offering intimate waxing, Non are advertising a particular brand/training name. I’m wandering if I do go for it training with Kim Lawless could give me something different and make me stand out from the crowd.........I need to know how well her name is known in my area as ‘top of the game’ for intimate waxing!!

Will update!

Hey! I do intimate waxing and Hollywoods are my most popular treatment :)

Latest posts

Back