Intimate waxing tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracys Beauty

Serenity Beauty Boutique
Reaction score
Hello waxing geeks
I will be offering intimate waxing from the 1st of July I've been looking to do this treatment for over a year now and finally took the plunge and booked onto a course, I've been waxing for 15 years but never done a Brazilian or Hollywood,
I'm really nervous so any advice would be really appreciated
Tracy x

Good training, good wax and lots of confidence!

Don't be afraid to get in there and move/hold tight what needs to be.

Wait until you've had your training.

Hello waxing geeks
I will be offering intimate waxing from the 1st of July I've been looking to do this treatment for over a year now and finally took the plunge and booked onto a course, I've been waxing for 15 years but never done a Brazilian or Hollywood,
Tracy x
When you get good training and find a wax that you like

Hello waxing geeks
Tracy x
Sorry it went before I had finished! .. You will feel confident and you will be great.. Good luck

I admit to being very nervous. Like you I had waxed for a long time but the thought of intimate terrified me.

I now love intimate waxing which sounds a little strange but good training and good wax are the key. A lot of therapists on here have had poor training so are totally lacking in confidence and either stop offering it or end up retraining.

Good luck

Vic x

It's all about the training! I'd trained elsewhere in waxing but didn't feel confident, then booked in with Kim, did my first intimate wax 2 days later, and now 5 months later, intimate waxing is pretty much mainly what I do and I love it.

thanks everyone, I'm training in loughton with lycon, i use perron rigot and lycon waxat the min, I'm doing the both the lycon beginners and intimate waxing, i tried lycon in febuary as i got some at the show and loved it, but still love my pr so will be using both, does any of you use 2 different brands x

Hi all I'm currently using pr wax and have been given some tins of guinot wax
any one tried or use it, thoughts please

Sent from my A210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all I'm currently using pr wax and have been given some tins of guinot wax
any one tried or use it, thoughts please

Sent from my A210 using SalonGeek mobile app
Is it the Guinot hard was or the strip wax? I am Guinot trained and use the hard wax called Stick Hair (little beads) most of the time. I tried the strip wax and found I didn't really like it so went back to my original wax by Monu. They have now stopped making their wax so I am trying PR Pina Colada but I am not 100% sure which is why I am asking on another thread about Waxxxpress before I definitely get PR. The Guinot hard/hot wax is great for the face I haven't had any problems with it other than occasionally it doesn't get all the hairs but that may be my fault. I seem to recall the strip wax felt very very sticky to me which is why I went back to my original

Moo Moo. It's nothing you're doing wrong as hot wax doesn't remove the finer hairs on the face the way that strip does. It's a pain but that's the nature of it, but on the up side hot wax is gentler on the skin as you know.

Moo Moo. It's nothing you're doing wrong as hot wax doesn't remove the finer hairs on the face the way that strip does. It's a pain but that's the nature of it, but on the up side hot wax is gentler on the skin as you know.

So do you think I should use strip on the face then. I ask because I have a Client who has the soft peachy downy hair all over her face and she wants it removed wholesale. Once I have finished she goes to the window and examines her face and if she spots hair then its back to the couch. I have tried the....but we all have a little covering of hair on our faces...approach but it doesn't work. Trouble is using strip on the face I might get one of those graze patches

I would use hot wax before strip wax all over her face.

For a short time only I believe, Lori Nestores Brazilian tutorial is available here:

You can also follow Lori on Wax and Skin Pro Facebook page

I have trained with Lori she is amazing :)

Demo now removed from you tube for those who missed it sorry.

I did my training with Lycon yesterday and today and loved every bit of the course, I've got my first client in tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to doing it, don't no what I was so worried about x

I am training with Lycon next week! I am very excited!

Lycon training totally transformed our business! It gave all our girls amazing confidence in all areas of waxing & now it is a staple treatment within our salon & we love doing it! Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back