Intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrubadub

Reaction score
I haven’t even started my new job and they’ve booked me on a course for intimate waxing!

I am excited to do it but I’ve hit a snag that I have to try and find a model for it

When I was trying to get models for college and that people would cancel all the time even though it was free

Is it worth me asking for a fully refundable fee to make sure someone turns up to do this?

Ask a reliable friend or if they’re going to get their money back anyways yeah do it! Sounds fair . If they don’t want to give the deposit that’s a sign that they most likely have a chance of not showing up or having “ an emergency “. Life happens I know but let them know they won’t get it back if that so called emergency happens . In the beginning I get bad but then over the years I got it that a lot of people do that and make u feel bad for not giving thier money back uggg. You want to learn so push ur passion!

In my experience it is so hard to find models for waxing training, especially Brazilian waxing. If I was anywhere near you, I would offer and promise to show up!!

Latest posts

Back