Intimate waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollie93

Reaction score
Hi guys!
I’ve been thinking this a while but didn’t know who to ask....

I worked in a salon and was trained in house for intimate waxing.... I have now left and now do mobile Beauty.....can I have offer intimate waxing or do I have to go through the training ?

I don’t fancy going to the training as I no how to do it but might pick up some new tips but for sure I don’t want mine done by someone who’s not done it before [emoji85] I no we all start somewhere but I can spare the pain I will !

Thank you !!

If you want to be covered by insurance then yes you will have to do training to get a certificate :)

Hmmm I think you are covered if you have a waxing qualification although insurance companies may require a separate intimate waxing certificate. Would recommend doing the training, I’ve done a few different brand trainings and been to “brand showings” as well and you will always pick up new ways and techniques aswell as confidence and then Definetly covered x

P.s some training you can take models so don’t have to have it done on yourself if that’s a worry

You wouldnt be covered by your insurance unless the salon you worked for was an accredited centre and you got a valid certificate. If you contact the company you want to train with they might be able to help but speaking from experience you would probably need to book a full course or at least a conversion as most therapists who are in house trained have only been shown how to do it but not the theory and background knowledge you will need to offer this to paying clients.

Latest posts

Back