Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
After having a not so good experience I am looking to go elsewhere for my next Hollywood wax. I have found a few places near me but after my last experience would rather go with someone who has been recommended to me. Does anyone on here in the Newcastle or Gateshead area do intimate waxing, preferably with hot wax - or can anyone recommmend someone to me.
Thanks x

Ey up. I know this thread is about 2 yrs old now. Was doing a search on Hollywood/Brazilian in newcastle area, see who else does it.
I'm a little bit further away, Morpeth Northumberland, but did Kim Lawless female intimate course last year.
I love doing the waxing and it's really starting to pick up now. So if your still looking let me know.
If you've found somebody else who has trained with Kim in Newcastle can you let me know cause i need someone to do me!!!!!

Hi guys. I'm so sorry I can't help but I file my students by name and there are so many to go through that it would take me an age. Sorry I can't be of more help. xx

That's ok Kim, think we've managed to sort something out anyway, well i may have to stay hairy for a bit longer:D

Latest posts

Back