introducing a new tech into the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailaddict2007

Reaction score
I have just started this week in a new salon in an upscale area. I have been told that the new techs that have started in the past have troulbe with "new girl syndrome"! No one wants them just because they are new:irked:. We have been discussing a few ideas to help to introduce me to the clients. Does anyone have any ideas? We do mostly gels but also facials and waxing. Any help is great because as i am writing i am getting more nervous:eek::lol:

Could they not display some photos of your work for clients to see?

great idea Mandy I am putting together a little something this weekend. thanks

Maybe they could have a discount off their first treatment with you ?

Are you going to employed by the salon or renting space ?

How about a small complementary bottle of something when they book with the new girl? good luck

Depending on what the "old" girls are like they might be very happy to try the new girl :lol:

KEEP SMILING AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU, THEY WON'T WANT TO BOOK WITH YOU IF YOU LOOK MISERABLE :lol:

Besides having a few photos of your work, if i were you i would do the receptionist's nails and when people book and see that you the "new girl" did her nails they'll be impressed. Re: the beauty side unfortunately i can't help. But remember people are attracted to confident people, so be confident in yourself and don't be intimidated by been the "new girl", because every1 starts there!

How about a half price facial or free eye brow wax when booking with the new girl for a full set of nails,
good luck in your new job hun and leave your nerves at home you will be fine, we will all be thinking of you :hug:

Thanks again everyone. I always know I can count on you girls for support

Latest posts

Back