Introducing ME

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jane Cleaver

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on and off these boards for some time now, and thought I would finally register so I can participate.

I graduated in 2005 in Advanced Esthetics and Electrolysis here in Canada. I started out in a salon, doing mainly waxing, mani/pedis, and facials. I ended up moving more into medical esthetics, working primarily as a laser technician doing laser hair removal, vein treatments, and BBL skin treatments, microdermabrasion, assisting the doc with injectables like Botox, Restylane, etc. The clinic I worked at closed, and I ended up working in a job outside of the industry for several years.

I am presently working outside of the industry at the moment, but I really want to go back into the field, focusing more on the nail tech side of things. I was never really able to master working with liquid and powder, but I do enjoy working with gels. I'm interested in taking a few classes to upgrade my skills, and eventually I'd like to get out of my stressful management job, and move into owning a small nail studio, doing gels, manicures/pedicures and maybe some waxing.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, I look forward to talking with you all, and getting back into the swing of things!

Welcome Jane :D

Enjoy geeking 😃

Hi Jane, welcome to salon geek, enjoy x

Hi Jane!
I did an advanced electrolysis course last year, loved it apart from the warts x

Hi Jane! I'm Tammie. Welcome and feel free to pick our brains. :wink2:

Hi Jane! I'm Tammie. Welcome and feel free to pick our brains. :wink2:

that'll be all of 2 minutes so....:lol:

welcome and enjoy geeking

Hello and welcome x

hi ya & welcome, where in ontario are you ?

Hi and welcome to the Geek world. ;)

Latest posts

Back