Introducing our new Geek Guides!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is such a great idea. Big hugs to the geeks who so generously volunteered. (I considered it too but am still finding my way around the site) Hopefully, when I stop getting lost I can contribute too. I've gained so much from this site that I hope, one day, to be able to give a little back.

Brilliant idea!!! x

Woohoooo what a fantastic idea and a big thank you to the Geeek Guides, I promise I will try not to plauge you too much.

:hug:

Added to my favourite threads now so I don't lose you all

xx

:green:what a fab idea !! welcome to the geek guides , how cool x

Woohoooo what a fantastic idea and a big thank you to the Geeek Guides, I promise I will try not to plauge you too much.

:hug:

Added to my favourite threads now so I don't lose you all

xx

'Plague' away...I love a good challenge. :hug:

Welcome everyone, I was going to put myself forward but I'm still learning about this fab site myself!! I've only just realised I can link my social sites to here!!

i didnt know you could do that, how do you link social sites?

i didnt know you could do that, how do you link social sites?

Yes please instruct!

Congrats on being guides. Its a wonderful thoughtful thing you wil be doing not just for newbies, but intermediates as well.

What a generous thing to do much needed too, great idea :hug:

Geek guides - What a great idea.

And congratulations to those that have volunteered. I recognize all the names as regular posters and I know you will all be a great help to anyone that needs it. :hug:

What a lovely idea! Welcome :hug: xx

Woooo nice idea :)

This is such a grand idea!

Well done Geek Greeters and good luck in your new roles !

Love from me :D xx

An*Gel
deanosnana
dellaznailz
Noodle
SJK
Vetty

Welcome welcome welcome..... I am so chuffed to see you here xxxxx Thank you all, for giving us your time and making this place even better xxxx

SalonGeek rocks dot com xxx

what a great idea! i remember the first few dreaded posts..

Welcome guides :) x

All the way from Australia I send a big warm welcome to all the geek guides. What a lovely bunch you all are. A great new resource for everyone and addition to the salon geek. :hug:

All the way from Australia I send a big warm welcome to all the geek guides. What a lovely bunch you all are. A great new resource for everyone and addition to the salon geek. :hug:

Thank you, geeg! I'm envious of you being is Australia! Hope you are having fun! :hug:

Thank you, geeg! I'm envious of you being is Australia! Hope you are having fun! :hug:

Having a great time here in Sydney. Just did a Shellac Attack in my sons office and raised a good few bucks for the Queensland relief fund. $1500.00 in fact!:green: My DIL and I Shellacked 22 paying ladies for 5 hours straight and the company matched what we made. Great fun. Gave me a reminder of what it used to be like in the salon never moving even for a 'rest stop' for hours on end!! :lol: can't work like that every day any more, nana. X

Having a great time here in Sydney. Just did a Shellac Attack in my sons office and raised a good few bucks for the Queensland relief fund. $1500.00 in fact!:green: My DIL and I Shellacked 22 paying ladies for 5 hours straight and the company matched what we made. Great fun. Gave me a reminder of what it used to be like in the salon never moving even for a 'rest stop' for hours on end!! :lol: can't work like that every day any more, nana. X

Wow Gigi, well done... I'd say that was a lot of hard work, but very rewarding I'm sure!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay... I'm very jealous :)

Latest posts

Back