Inverted nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the quality of the brush used in the video blew my mind a bit aswell :green: Those hair are pointing to north, east, south and west.

I was thinking...what if you want to do a plain white french. You would kind of have to estimate where to start to put the french on in the mould in order to fit perfectly onto the nail and to repeat this on all 10 nails flawlesly since all fingers aren,t the same. You could have fingers where the french is further in and some where it is further out :rolleyes:

I think it looks so easy untill you start with it yourself.

I think I am right in saying that the Easy nail version shown in the vids on this thread are different to the spanish ones. The ones from Easy nail the mould is left in place on top of the nail. The spanish ones you remove the mould once its set.

Inverted Glitter Art - Watch this video and it shows the mold staying on the nail.

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/35297-what-do-you-think.html

And for those of you feeling inferior with your speed of using a brush, these vids were speeded up slightly to allow them to get all of it in lmao. (I think you knew that really emma lol)

Rachel

Yeah the quality of the brush used in the video blew my mind a bit aswell :green: Those hair are pointing to north, east, south and west.

I was thinking...what if you want to do a plain white french. You would kind of have to estimate where to start to put the french on in the mould in order to fit perfectly onto the nail and to repeat this on all 10 nails flawlesly since all fingers aren,t the same. You could have fingers where the french is further in and some where it is further out :rolleyes:

I think it looks so easy untill you start with it yourself.
just thinking on my feet here, but perhaps you could use a marker pen on the out side of the mold to show where to start the smile?

If this is what Samantha was hinting at, I have got to have a play at the show, don't know if I would want to add it as a service but I love trying new things and sometimes I've been very suppried at how much something I tried has buzzed me:lol: Reverse application being my fav:lol:

just thinking on my feet here, but perhaps you could use a marker pen on the out side of the mold to show where to start the smile?

Well problem solved :green: that would indeed be a good solution. Didn,t thought that far :rolleyes:

how would you know where to start putting the tip ...? what if you do the tip then the pink, apply to the nail and its too far down...??

ahh sorry just saw this is already being discussed. x

Dont, worry about it. I thought the same first :lol:

It would be fun to see it being demonstrated and to try it out. Like others have said before i wouldn,t know if i would ever add it to my services but i like to try out everything. would be cool to use it on my own IF it looks indeed as good as their videos show. Then i could do my right hand as good as my left when doing advanced nail art.

Dont, worry about it. I thought the same first :lol:

It would be fun to see it being demonstrated and to try it out. Like others have said before i wouldn,t know if i would ever add it to my services but i like to try out everything. would be cool to use it on my own IF it looks indeed as good as their videos show. Then i could do my right hand as good as my left when doing advanced nail art.
I hadn't thought of that, I haven't worn nails since Christmas because it takes me 3 hours to do my own and I'm never happy with my left hand, thanks hun, thats really cheered me up:hug:

I think I am right in saying that the Easy nail version shown in the vids on this thread are different to the spanish ones. The ones from Easy nail the mould is left in place on top of the nail. The spanish ones you remove the mould once its set.

Inverted Glitter Art - Watch this video and it shows the mold staying on the nail.

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/35297-what-do-you-think.html

And for those of you feeling inferior with your speed of using a brush, these vids were speeded up slightly to allow them to get all of it in lmao. (I think you knew that really emma lol)

Rachel

aaah, so the ones in the vids are sort of a stick on one then.

i do like the idea of the moulded ones though as i said in the original thread on that. i love to be in the know when it comes to new ideas.

2 things I don't like. The smile lines are way too far down the nail and how anyone can work with that crappy brush is beyond me.
I'll make my mind up about the moulds when I have had a go with them and hold judgement until then.

Thing is, you would have to be very careful not to put to big a ball of pink on, otherwise you would press it out and on to the skin wouldn't you?

Don't think it' what Geek is promoting as I saw in an other thread that she really didn't like these, but ofcourse you never know.

But it sure looks like you could create some stunning designs with it!

Karen

Some of the pics in the gallery on that site have air bubbles that an aero bar would be proud of! Not sure this will add to the stability of these nails.

Julie xx

Latest posts

Back