inverted tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annenails

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Just saw the video of the inverted nail tips.I thought they were great.I just can,t visualize how exactly you would do an infill.Would you do it the same way as you normally would.Overall I think that they would be a great idea ,but what about the adhesion?anyway what are your ideas and your thoughts on this product......:idea:

hi hun there has been quite a few threads on this already which is why maybe people haven't posted do a search on inverted nails it will all come up and have a read through and see what everyone else thinks.

we won't know until it comes out here i suppose but i think you rebalance as normal and you don't need an adessive as the acrylic will bond just like sculpting does

HTH

you infill the same way as you normally would...this is only a alternative application method for first time full sets.

I've notice this topic come up quite a lot lately.

Is there a new "development" somewhere that I've missed ?

Marlise

i wonder if they will be at the Sydney Expo next weekend ?

i wonder if they will be at the Sydney Expo next weekend ?

you have to let us know what they are like etc carl if your going

you have to let us know what they are like etc carl if your going

I know Jo we so need an insider and who better than Carl :)

So what is this about then ??

Marlise

oddly enough 20years ago we used to stick tips on with acrylic (they had holes in the contact area that excess acrylic would squirm out of) then you buffed off the squigly bits.

oddly enough 20years ago we used to stick tips on with acrylic (they had holes in the contact area that excess acrylic would squirm out of) then you buffed off the squigly bits.

oh yeah., that makes sense.

have you seen the moulds that are removed afterwards before ?

Latest posts

Back