ION and Rusk?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caro235

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what their opinions are of Rusk blondes (8 and above including super lighteners). Also does anyone here use ION? I've used the darker colours and they're nice but I don't know what their blondes are like or how well they cover grey?

I love rusk 8.13 and 10.13 they are beautiful colours x

This is 10:13 in after pic x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 64
that colour is gorgeous did you use bleach and tone with it or did you use 9% ? x

Aw thanks. Yeah I used bleach to balayage then toned with 10.13 x

do you get any lift with rusk colours on virgin hair? I have a client whos daughter wants some highlights but shes only young so doesnt want anything too harsh on the hair but just wants a bit of a change sorry for all the questions im new to rusk and you seem to be very familiar with it xx

do you get any lift with rusk colours on virgin hair? I have a client whos daughter wants some highlights but shes only young so doesnt want anything too harsh on the hair but just wants a bit of a change sorry for all the questions im new to rusk and you seem to be very familiar with it xx
I haven't tried the high lift yet but I did a copper balayage on virgin hair and it was beautiful. I'm loving rusk tbh and no don't be sorry. Iv just started using their colours too x

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    998.8 KB · Views: 22
ooh that looks gorgeous! im going to try one of the normal blondes with a possibly 9% she only has light hair anyway but just wants some highlights so ill give it a go and let you know how it goes! thanks so much for your help you've helped me loads haha x

ooh that looks gorgeous! im going to try one of the normal blondes with a possibly 9% she only has light hair anyway but just wants some highlights so ill give it a go and let you know how it goes! thanks so much for your help you've helped me loads haha x
I'm using the high lift on a client today so defo let me no how it turns out n il post on here the results too. Aw anytime Hun xx

that would be great thank you hun, mines not for a few weeks yet but i will definitely keep you posted when ive done it :) xx

I used rusk for the first time on a client last night and oh my god i LOVE it!! xx

I like rusk but feel they are a warm brand, don't like the special lifts. Use the .11 a lot

I’ve used many colours tried them all but if you like beige blondes 10.13b and 9.13b are beautiful blondes with class not brass

Latest posts

Back