IONA - Milton Keynes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Rowley

Reaction score
:biggrin: I am a member of staff at the Institute of Nail Artistry - Milton Keynes and was interested to read the conversation yesterday between Fiona Barron and Mrs Geek regarding the development of IONA.

IONA is not solely orientated around Nail Art, although our prospectus does have a wide range of Nail Art Workshops in it, the aim of IONA is to set in practise a wide variety of workshops that Nail Technicians can attend that they can then build into a Portfolio to help them achieve the up and coming new Government NVQ Qualifications.

We offer Beginners Manicure & Pedicure, Skills Manicure & Pedicure, Beginners and Intermediate Nail, Hair, Make-up, Body and Tanning Airbrushing workshops as well as many Business Management and Professional Teaching Qualifications and man more courses too numerous to mention!

Nail Techs are intelligent beings that are increasingly looking to expand their knowledge and the services that they offer - they are no longer content to attend basic workshops currently on offer from all education providers within the UK nail industry - they want more!

IONA has sought to fulfill this requirement with an ever expanding education portfolio - which also includes the full Creative Prospectus.

Regards

Dee

Dee Rowley said:
:biggrin: I am a member of staff at the Institute of Nail Artistry - Milton Keynes and was interested to read the conversation yesterday between Fiona Barron and Mrs Geek regarding the development of IONA.

Hi Dee,

this bit really confused me as I spent all day yesterday with Anne on the Brisa course LOL.

It is great that you have clarified our incorrect assumption. While I was at MK yesterday I picked up an IONA leaflet and there are some very interesting courses on there.

Hello Dee,
I was wondering do you have any other centres further North?

Thanks

Louise

Dee can you send me some information please? If you send me a pm I will give you my address.

Thanks

Hi Dee, have just emailed you concerning sending some details hope you get this ok, thanks x x

naturalnails said:
Hi Dee,

this bit really confused me as I spent all day yesterday with Anne on the Brisa course LOL.

It is great that you have clarified our incorrect assumption. While I was at MK yesterday I picked up an IONA leaflet and there are some very interesting courses on there.
Hi Fiona

Sorry - it wasn't an message posted yesterday - it was just that I was online yesterday having a bit of a nose! Hope you enjoyed the BRISA Class

Regards

Dee

mk academy is great- i'm a freak in the nails department. I have done a fabric# course with them and an L & P (which i shall have to return to do a one to one as my l&p is hysterical funny - well i would cry if i didnt laugh - i think a kid at playschool would do better and the more i practice the worse i get ) (consellation i'm blonde) but they are so warm and freindly and helpful there and last time i was given an iona prospectus and there were lots of course. My only wish is that they were closer - mind you hubby wouldnt be too pleased as i would always be in the osns - lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back