iPad and business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauz012

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope you can help I'm thinking of investing in an I pad to help with my business booking appointments etc I would love to hear from people who use I pads for this and if it is worth investing
Thanks

Hi didn't want to read and run but if you search for salon apps I think there are a few out there. Do you have iTunes? Maybe a search in the app store would tell you what's available. I think it's great for mobile therapists and apps will come out more & more. When mine comes back from the repair shop (dropped it eek) I'll be using it for mainly pictures of my work to show at pamper eve's and to clients. Haven't yet looked at bookings on it as for now calendar works for me.

Hopefully other geeks will give input xx

I have recently bought an iPad for my business as a beauty therapist. I find it so useful to carry with me and keep at the salon. There are hundreds of different apps to help from account keeping, working out tax and emailing etc. The iPad I also got has a camera so I can take photos of nails and post to my website and Facebook page. Best investment ever. X

They are worth every penny!! I use mine all the time for work and personal use they are fab! So easy to use and I find it a great help with my appointment bookings and for accounts. I use the my chair app for appointments.

I have recently bought an iPad for my business as a beauty therapist. I find it so useful to carry with me and keep at the salon. There are hundreds of different apps to help from account keeping, working out tax and emailing etc. The iPad I also got has a camera so I can take photos of nails and post to my website and Facebook page. Best investment ever. X

Can you maybe share what apps you use for these purposes?

I too would like to know that if possible?

Hi, I don't have an iPad but I use my iPhone and purchased an app called 'my chair' it cost me £6.99 (I think). It's great jut like isalon or shortcuts which you would pay £1000s for. It estimates my months income shows me statistics and charts it's fab.
I would say its designed for hair dressers but I deleted the hair services and added my own. I also have a personal trainer friend who has bought the app and added her PT services.
Hope this helps. I defo want an iPad for my home business.
Vicky :)

Latest posts

Back